- Have fun repairing broken stuff.
Or just blow things up with your powerful Mines.
I'd tell you what I think of you, but there aren't enough asterisks in the world to print it.
Quick-witted, impatient, naturally competitive, Proxy thrives under pressure. A native Londoner, she saved her family from the Dirty Bomb contamination by swiftly improvising a CBRN filtration system from bin liners, a domestic vacuum cleaner, and duct tape. She's proved just as resourceful on the battlefield, making her one of the most in-demand combat engineers working today. Proxy is a Glass Cannon: fast, agile, and particularly deadly around corners, near bottlenecks and indoors. Her Proximity Mines can be rapidly dropped to delay, damage and deal death to the enemy. She should always stay mobile, avoiding enemy fire rather than engaging in protracted firefights.
|Mercenary Health::'''90||Mercenary Speed::'''450||Mercenary C4 Plant Time::'''3 s||Mercenary C4 Defuse Time::'''4 s|
Mouse over the icons to display additional information :
LOADOUTS (2nd Generation)
|Place Proximity Mine||15 XP|
|Reclaim Proximity Mine||5 XP|
|Repair Primary Objective||50 XP per second|
|Repair Secondary Objective||30 XP per second|
|Disarming C4 Secondary Objective||100 XP|
|Disarming C4 Primary Objective||250 XP|
- Try to put Proximity Mine in the corner/top of the stairs to surprise enemy!
- You can shoot your own mines to explode it prematurely, even if it's not armed yet, but beware that the enemy team can do the same.
- Try to search for Proximity Mines when you hear them, don't stop until you find it!
- When shooting an enemy Proximity Mines, be careful with it's explosion range.
- When shooting an enemy Proximity Mines, you can damage any enemy if the explosion is triggered by you.